Weather Update (Sorry!)

Bad news, I’m afraid: It’s snowing in Germany, Poland and Ukraine at the moment, and looks set to continue to snow for the next two days. Weather warning have been issued. That being the case, we’ve taken the difficult decision to delay the trip until it clears. At the moment we’re hoping to set off on Thursday, but it’ll all depend on the situation on the ground. One way or another we’ll get these toys to Ukraine in time for Christmas, don’t you worry!

In better news, since we exceeded our expected budget, we’ve managed to source boxes of baby clothes, hoodies, waterbottles and fleece blankets. The van will be PACKED!

Again, thank you all for supporting this initiative. If only we had a magic flying sleigh…!

Share this post

Help us keep on helping!

You can donate to UK4UKR directly via PayPal, Visa/Visa Debit/Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Maestro using our Eärendil’s Star account, or you can donate via our GoFundMe page.

Thank You

© 2022 | Website by Graham Hughes
PayPal donations processed through Eärendil’s Star Ltd. 
“A light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out”